пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

crossfire audio





Wierd funny things:
  1. My therapist has met my crazy ex-roommate--and was very happy for me that the lady no longer lives here
  2. My two housemates and I independently and at separate locations bought the same Japanese woodcut of an owl notecard.
  3. I nearly slept through my bus-stop this morning, and only woke up when the driver called out "Seattle Public Library".� I wonapos;t wake up for my job, but Iapos;ll wake up for books.
  4. Iapos;ve been assigned to organize the execsapos; holiday party this year--in addition to being in charge of the company holiday card--does this mean I can dress like an elf for the entire month of December?� I should ask my boss...


crossfire audio, crossfire amps, crossfire amplifires, crossfire amplifire.



Комментариев нет: