суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

carpet select




Okay, so Iapos;m home alone right now and about an hour ago (8pm) I hear a knock on the door. I talk to the lady through the peephole and she wants to do some water testing?? Wtf? And then I hear the dog bark at something towards the back yard. So, I look and nothingapos;s there. Maybe Iapos;m being paranoid, but I think the water lady was supposed to be a decoy or something to see if anyone was home., I called the local sheriff and they said theyapos;d come out to the neighborhood and see whatapos;s up.

So.... Needless to say Iapos;ve been hiding knives in my room and jumping at anything the dogs bark at. Jackapos;s out with friends playing cards, and wonapos;t be home til 11ish. >_< AHHHH

;_; I hope itapos;s nothing, but Iapos;m still scared

california design industrial, carpet select, carpet selecting, carpet selection, carpet selections.



Комментариев нет: