среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

birdmans shoes




...�Itapos;s like posting to a brick wall really.� Iapos;m quite sure�anyone who does actually read these is thinking "�shuttup already no one cares.
� Iapos;m sorry I donapos;t have cosplay stuff to talk about


�Aaanyway. Paul called me yesterday. A suprise. His emoing usually lastapos;s a week or so. I was still at school and he said I should come home.

Naturally, I found him wandering around Wajiapos;s getting junk food. (The�moron really will kill himself with al lthe shit he eats.)

�I went upstairs and like always he had one of his many computers sitting on my desk. He always brings them over to copy stuff or show me whatever shows Iapos;ve missed.

then it occured to me that has no black computers.

he jsut told me apos;if your gonna break it, do so in the next three months."

This ussualy means that he obtained in some..shady way.

Then he said apos;donapos;t ask where I got it"

I had to ask if it was� apos;legit"� and he said it was.

Which usually means that he obtained it illegally.�he said it was.

Now THAT really means something. Nit just that he freacking bought me a computer�for no real reason, but that he must actually respect the fact that� iapos;m a tool�will have no part in anything�even quazi-illegal.�
He only likes to follow the laws he agrees with and Iapos;ve made it clear that i donapos;t like it.

So�uum..yea. I have a relativley apos;newapos;computer.
...I�kind of wish he wouldnapos;t do stuff�like that. Not that�I donapos;t appreciate it but...itapos;s not like I deserve�any of it.








birdmans shoes, birdmans new cd, birdmans lugz, birdmans cars.



Комментариев нет: