суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

alabama number phone public television




Sorry most of these updates are sad and slow. My bouncy happy self has an art journal in GreatestJournal. Same name, if youapos;d like to trot over.

Anyways, Kaci came to me yesterday and told me of a concert. Dad says itapos;s a ways off, but I think I know exactly where it is.

Danny Smith, The City Drive, is playing in Canoga Park LA ^__^

Iapos;ll be lucky if my plan works. If I pick the proper times, get the right people, everything will fall in place. But nothing will replace this guilt I feel inside.

Thisapos;d be my first concer -ever- Iapos;ve never been a concert girl, but considering this is Cali, itapos;s seven dollars, I can probably get an autograph afterwards. I wonder...*blushes* If heapos;d let me kiss him ^___^; Iapos;ll ask when I go. Iapos;m sure he wonapos;t if *cough*bitch*cough* is there. I have no idea on there current status. But if she IS their, probably...probably not. Iapos;m thinking of making him a plushie of himself with a cute kick ass clothing deal and throwing it onstage after applause. Iapos;d probably do a note with the doll, XP Funny stuff. Iapos;d throw in my number and a drawing. Bwaha ^ ^; Yeah. Right. Well keep hoping Dana. The world can bring wonderful things.

To be honest, I want to give him my guitar. I have no idea what to do with it otherwise. I canapos;t play it. It only had three strings xD Maybe if I repair it? But wait...you know...never mind. I just thought of something.

Iapos;m saving that guitar for my kid. (NOT preg, but when I do have a family)

Just because I canapos;t play it, doesnapos;t mean my kids wonapos;t figure it out

Anyways, todays another day. Today is a bit easier, honestly. My dad called me on my cell phone to wake me up. I didnapos;t pick up. Didnapos;t feel like it. I sent him two text messages letting him know I was up.

In a way, I am sad again today, though. Yesterday was a really really rough day. Someone really ruined it when they threw a paper ball at my head o_O; But 6th period doesnapos;t know who I am yet, so theyapos;re testing me. Well, Iapos;ll stand, or fall, with flying shades of black ^_^

God I love the song "Saints" right now so hard. *points to current music* He sounds very Californian in his songs, which also drives me to think of a fimilar band. He reminds me of an up-to-date Beach Boys for some reason. Mostly with apos;Bring me everythingapos;

Gah no more ranting Ok, Iapos;m out you guys...

Oh...*blushes furiously* One more thing...

Sarah, a good friends of mine, dumped her boyfriend. Yesterday while I was walking home, I was doing some HEAVY zoning. He walked up next to me and I thought he was someone else. Traceyapos;s ex. No, SARAHapos;S ex. I apologised for the mindless mistake and asked him what was up. He said nothing, and we got into a long conversation. It went all the way to my crossing corner and I stopped and turned around. We talked for a few more minutes.

WHY DID SARAH DUMP HIM? Heapos;s an absolute..GAH Heapos;s SMART. Heapos;s Heapos;s got manners JESUS if SHE doesnapos;t take him, I WILL Iapos;m suppose to relay a message to Sarah. Iapos;m going to repeat all of above. I want him, seriously. I almost fell head over heels. But itapos;s not my place to interupt with my greed. No. I wonapos;t. Iapos;ll really lay it on Sarah. Jesus heapos;s...glorious. And heapos;s decent, too. But...*eyes widen* things he said...High School...he was more like a COLLEGE kid He was..was...

Just like me.

We had a few things in common, but also Iapos;m still me...today will prove you guys. Today will prove.

-Dana

bristol parking airport, alabama number phone public television, alabama nudist camp, alabama nsa softball, alabama nrcs.



Комментариев нет: