среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

continental auto receivables




Aunt Tudi had her labs and sat down with a dietitian. The dietitian, Mary, was very detailed when giving Aunt Tudi advice on what to eat and not to eat. She gave her a list of foods and dietary suggestions and I took extensive notes on the computer, so I think Aunt Tudi should be set on knowing her restrictions. Now, itapos;s just a matter of having money to buy the foods she needs to eat This is why rich people and breeders live longer than poor people with no children. They have the money, or food stamps, to buy the right foods Blah...

Iapos;m sorry for being so cynical. I just feel like a complete failure when it comes to taking care of Aunt Tudi the way she needs and then I stand at the dollar store, checking out the fucking dregs of society who donapos;t deserve the food stamps that they have while they buy copious amounts of junk food and pop while Aunt Tudi sits at home eating all the wrong things because theyapos;re cheap. Then this makes me so upset, I end up writing run-on sentences, which pisses me off even more. I swear to Bob, Iapos;m this far away - from crawling into a tower with a gun and just going out with a freakinapos; bang And, trust me, Iapos;d target all those well-fed fuckers who donapos;t deserve to share the fucking air we breathe with Aunt Tudi.

But anyway.... We swung by Dr. Crackyerbones to see if he could work me in. He could. I went back to one of the rooms and he cracked my bones, at which time I asked him if heapos;d ever seen that stand-up by Eddie Izzard about the chiropractor we saw after his snowboarding accident. He said no so I asked if heapos;d like to. He said yes. Iapos;ll be taking Dress to Kill the next time I go see Dr. Crackyerbones. If he has a DVD player on site, Iapos;ll pop that booger in right then and show him the extent of my knowledge about chiropractors before I went to visit him. I think that he will laugh.

So thatapos;s done. All thatapos;s left is for me to mow the grass for the last time this season Iapos;ll have four, maybe five months of lawn care bliss. At least thatapos;s one good thing.
continental auto receivables, continental auto receivables inc, continental auto receivables ohio, continental auto sales.



Комментариев нет: