воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

cesa 8 wisconsin




I know of only 1 truly happily married couple and thatapos;s my Godchildrenapos;s parents. And I know while married you canapos;t be "happy" 24/7 but what Iapos;m talking about is all the other shit the married people I know put each other through or go through. Itapos;s NOT worth it. One couple, the man plays video games all day but gets mad if his wife goes out although heapos;s not willing to go with her, another couple I know the wife thinks her husband is cheating and I wouldnapos;t doubt it. One couple is so screwed up and they TRY to pretend everything is perfect and the only people they are fooling are themselves cause no one else believes it, especially when the husband hits on his own wifeapos;s family members (PIG) Everyone else I know has ended up divorced, alcoholic, drugs, etc.

And I wonder why Iapos;m not married yet.

Yes I am a bit bitter today.

body shiatsu, cesa 8 wisconsin, cesa 9, cesa 9 wisconsin, cesa fair job.



Комментариев нет: