пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

bill clinton costume




Oh, and, dude, now Iapos;m a little sick. Like, I could feel it possibly getting worse today. Which sucks ass. It could just be all the cigarette smoke last night, because when there is a lot, I tend to feel sort of really gross the next day (in the way that Iapos;m feeling gross today).

My plans are still on for tonight, though. Iapos;m leaving for Lilyapos;s shortly, and then Sonia and I are going to go see Assassins tonight. She wants to go to The Ugly Stick afterward (itapos;s a place sort of like Coyote Ugly, from what Iapos;ve heard, but there are different parts to the bar, too), so I may be doing that too. Depends on how Iapos;m feeling.
bill clinton costume, bill clinton crime, bill clinton crime pres william, bill clinton crimes.



Комментариев нет: